The work we do is only possible with the help of volunteers who give their time, energy and ideas back to the community. We offer flexible volunteering opportunities to suit your needs and skills.
Volunteering opportunities at Highfield Adventure Playground include:
- Assisting during open play sessions
- Helping to prepare and serve meals at Tea at Adventures sessions
- helping with Gardening and ground maintenance
Opportunities across the organisation include:
- Supporting Reception at the Old Junior School
- Helping to produce Sharrow Today quarterly community newspaper (for example editing, creating content, photography)
- Helping to Deliver Sharrow Today newspaper
- Becoming a Trustee
Registered volunteers are eligible for training and development opportunities and support, we can provide references for volunteers for employers if required.
You don’t have to be a registered volunteer to contribute to the local community. We have many informal ‘helpers’ at Highfield Adventure Playground who help out as and when they can. Our Members support us through attending our AGM and bringing their support and ideas to the organisation.
To volunteer at Highfield Adventure Playground, please contact [email protected]
To volunteer for at the Old Junior School or on other projects, please contact [email protected]